Right Turn Moving, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
As an experienced driver and mover, you will be packing and moving customers’ household or office belongings. Moves range from just a single item to an entire home or office. Items to be moved can often weigh several hundred pounds. Moves involving stairways are very common. The workday can be long (a ten-hour day or longer is not unusual). These demands require a person with above average strength, stamina, fitness and skill.
- Carrying heavy items long distances and up/down stairways.
- Manually hoisting heavy items.
- Wrapping furniture and equipment.
- Box-pack items such as breakables, books, artwork, knick-knacks.
- Working with moving equipment and tools.
- Ability to drive a straight or semi truck.
- Disassembling and reassembling furniture and equipment.
- Providing quality, customer service at all times.
- Must have fitness skills, above average stamina for physical labor and can lift 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills needed.
- Must pass background checks.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. required.
New employees will be given an orientation to the moving industry along with both classroom and hands-on training.
To apply for a position with Right Turn Moving, LLC, please fill out and submit the below pre-application. Thank you.
We review all applications and will respond to qualified candidates.
RIGHT TURN MOVING, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY - AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation